Saturday, November 21, 2009

Tell Me Your Story, Tori


Violet Bickerstaff and Donna Martin are two blondes that I faithfully watched every day after school. So, this summer I decided to get to know the person behind the characters. I chose to read sTori Telling, Tori Spelling’s autobiography that explains the unanswered questions about her life and the craziness behind the tabloids. The reason I don’t have a “My Book Shelf” on the side of my blog is because I have no books to suggest. The only books I have are the decorative dust collectors that provide a pedestal for my lamps. I read the Bible, and that is mostly it. But by finishing the book, I learned the struggles of growing up in Hollywood, details behind her Great Gatsby inspired wedding and the admiration she had for her father. Now, I have made progress, and I have renewed my library card. I have made a personal goal to always have a book I am reading, and Tori’s latest, Mommywood, is on the list. I want to be a mom, so teach me Tori.

No comments:

Post a Comment