Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Happy Birthday, Anna Margaret!


This past weekend, I took a last minute trip to Auburn to celebrate Anna Margaret’s birthday with the rest of her family and friends. I just couldn’t imagine missing her 5th birthday party. It was complete with Aubie cupcakes and inflatable slides. The birthday girl was dressed to impress in her Auburn cheerleader outfit and matching bow. I love being with Anna Margaret. Maybe it’s because people stop us and say, “She looks just like you”, or maybe it’s because when I am with her there is never a dull moment. We attend Auburn gymnastic meets, feed the ducks at the park and sing, “Jesus Loves Me”. We’ve agreed on a new look, Converses. I have a purple pair to match her bubble gum pink high tops. Lately, she has been taking a ballet class, because she loves to dance. In my car, she dances like no one is watching, and her selection on my iPod is usually her favorite song, “boots with the fur”. Today, she is celebrating her birthday at American Girl in Atlanta and having lunch with her new doll, Ruthie. I love A.M. very, very much.

Also, I couldn’t ask for better friends. Annie, Jordon, Judd and Amanda, thanks for attending the party. I really tried to express how much it meant to me that each one of you were there, and I hope you understand how thankful I am that you are my friends. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment