Sunday, November 29, 2009

DJ Chaz

Hooray for Hollywood by Jared Lee: After months of waiting, it’s finally available on iTunes.

Nothing Ever Hurt Like You by James Morrison: He is one of my favorites; I think he’s a genius.

Girl Named Tennessee by Needtobreathe: The solo dancer in me wants to sit this one out and grab a boy.

Toy Soldier by Britney Spears: The Blackout album is Britney’s best work, “like them city boys from NEW YORK!”

January Wedding by The Avett Brothers: I love their style. I grew up listening to my dad play the banjo.

You and I by Ingrid Michaelson: “Lets get rich and give everybody nice sweaters and teach them how to dance.”

Portions for Foxes by Rilo Kiley: “and you’re bad news; my friends tell me to leave you.”

Madly by Tristan Prettyman: Karaoke.

Almost Lover by A Fine Frenzy: “good-bye my hopeless dream”

Inside Out by Kate Voegele: This is one of my best performances.

Pictures of You by The Last Goodnight: Picture me. Picture you. Picture this. Picture that. Picture perfect.

Anywhere But Here by Chris Cagle: The love and the passion are still right where she left it.

My Love is Your Love by Whitney Houston: Grand Central Station makes me think of Gossip Girl and traveling, two of my favorites.

Assassin by John Mayer: He finally met his match, and I want to know whom he wrote this about, but my guess is Jennifer Aniston.

Boy With a Coin by Iron and Wine: Annie Mo, thank Yo.

Makin’ Plans by Miranda Lambert: I love to make plans. Miranda and I are a lot alike.

I’d Rather Be with You by Joshua Radin: “I need to be bold. I need to jump in the cold water. I need to grow older with a girl like you.”

Replay by Iyaz: All the Above.

1 comment: