Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Hollywood Hopeful

I wish for a relationship that is "Big Screen" worthy. I want to win a reward for having a love like no other. I've been told that love isn't like it is portrayed the movies, but I will not settle for anything less than an Oscar.

“I'm asking you to marry me. I love you. Now I know I said and done a lot of things, that I hurt you, but I promise, I'll never do that again. I only want to take care of you. I will not leave you like that Dutch boy with your finger in the dam. You're my best friend. Marry me.”-Johnny Cash


“So it's not gonna be easy. It's gonna be really hard. We're gonna have to work at this every day, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, you and me, every day.”-Noah Calhoun


“But I've seen what we could be like together, and I choose us.”-Jack Campbell


“I love that you get cold when it's 71 degrees out. I love that it takes you an hour and a half to order a sandwich. I love that you get a little crinkle above your nose when you're looking at me like I'm nuts. I love that after I spend the day with you, I can still smell your perfume on my clothes. And I love that you are the last person I want to talk to before I go to sleep at night. And it's not because I'm lonely, and it's not because it's New Year's Eve. I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.”-Harry Burns


“Give me one more chance. I’ll do better, whatever it takes, the wooing and the spooning. I am all in. I promise you when you wake up in the morning, I’ll be there, every time.” –Connor Meade

No comments:

Post a Comment