Friday, February 5, 2010

The Marrying Kind

Next week, I have “Big Day” plans for Chasleyland. Being the wedding fanatic that I am, I am going to list my top five nuptials of all time. Since it is the week before Valentine’s Day, I thought it would put us all in the bow and arrow spirit in hopes that Cupid will hit the bull’s eye. Em asked me if I had big plans for Valentine’s Day this year. I remembered last year that I had spent the evening with Rebecca and Anna Margaret at an Auburn basketball game, and when I returned to Creekside for the night, Jordon and I watched one of our favorite tear jerker’s. This year will be no different. I will be celebrating the day in Auburn with Rebecca and Anna Margaret, and there is no one I would rather be with on the designated day of love. Derek, I promise we’ll invite you next year. So head over heels and out of the park, that’s the way, I will say, we are about to embark on a week of I Do and I will cherish you!



No comments:

Post a Comment