Wednesday, February 10, 2010

In the Making: Father of the Bride, Part 3

It’s the reason I want my reception at my house, it’s the reason my dad and I still play basketball in our driveway, and it’s the reason I studied abroad and came back to the States with a fiancé. Well, that last part isn’t true, but wouldn’t I have made an amazing Annie Banks!

George Banks: “Who presents this woman? This woman? But she's not a woman. She's just a kid. And she's leaving us. I realized at that moment that I was never going to come home again and see Annie at the top of the stairs. Never going to see her again at our breakfast table in her nightgown and socks. I suddenly realized what was happening. Annie was all grown up and was leaving us, and something inside began to hurt.”



2 comments:

  1. Oh Chasley! That is one of my favorite movie quotes!! I love your wedding week posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, you would make a FABULOUS Annie!

    ReplyDelete