Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Polish on Park Avenue

“Later that day I got to thinking about relationships. There are those that open you up to something new and exotic, those that are old and familiar, those that bring up lots of questions, those that bring you somewhere unexpected, those that bring you far from where you started, and those that bring you back. But the most exciting, challenging and significant relationship of all is the one you have with yourself. And if you can find someone to love the you you love, well, that's just fabulous.”~Carrie

There is only one reason I buy OPI Nail Polish, and it is for the names that they place on their signature colors. So, I have a proposal for the company. In May, there is a sequel hitting cinemas everywhere. The girls are back together for a second big screen event. My idea is for OPI to launch their Spring Line based on the hit HBO television series. Carrie On.


Take Your Pick and Color Me Pretty

Breakfast in Blahniks

Big’s Black Tie Affair

All About the OH!

Taxi!

Lights, Camera, Fashion

City in Style

Head to Toe in Love

Bergdorf Good Men

Heeled to Perfection

Big Apple Martini

Cheers to Us and Being Fabulous

Fendi and Friends Forever


“I'm looking for love. Real love. Ridiculous, inconvenient, consuming, can't-live-without-each-other love.”~Carrie

“After a while, you just want to be with the one that makes you laugh.”~Big

“Think about it. If you are single, after graduation there isn't one occasion where people celebrate you ... Hallmark doesn't make a "congratulations, you didn't marry the wrong guy" card. And where's the flatware for going on vacation alone?”~Carrie

“I've spent $40,000 on shoes and I have no place to live? I will literally be the old woman who lived in her shoes!”~Carrie

“If I don't stop shopping, I'll end up a bag lady; a Fendi bag lady, but a bag lady...”~Carrie

“Well, I am not afraid of heights. Have you seen my shoes?”~Carrie

“I’m not at home, but my shoes are. Leave them a message.”~Carrie









1 comment:

  1. Perfect! Perfect! Perfect! I'm so sorry it takes me so long to check out the blog, but I love every minute I spend in Chasleyland!

    ReplyDelete