Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Friends, Meet Mark

This summer, I always forgot about the time difference,

C: OK, so today I am sitting in class, but tomorrow we are traveling to Milan. Hello PRADA!!!

M: You better be glad I like you, because this is the third time you have woken me up at 4 AM!

I like to send him my favorite quotes from my favorite movies,

C: “Boo, you whore.”

M: We really need to get you a job.

In a phone conversation recently,

M: “I’m really glad there is just one of you. I don’t think I could handle two.”

Hot N Cold,

M: Chasley, I love you, but Alabama is about to play for the National Championship. The last thing I can think about it Katy Perry.

Sugary Plum Fairy,

M: Don’t know what’s more funny, the guy asking if you were a Coyote Ugly or that you were on a basketball team!

C: I was hoping you would like it! Please, I’ve got moves you’ve never seen AND I swoosh so much they call me Nike. Bring it.

M: You are like a combo of Bring It On and Space Jam all rolled into one.

Guiliana and Bill,

C: Not crazy about the show. I feel like they do have a good relationship though. I feel like she is dramatic. I can’t handle that.

M: You can’t handle that?!?!?!

C: No, I hate dramatic. I can’t even watch my Newlywed DVD’s. I used to be obsessed, but now Jessica Simpson’s complaining makes me sick.

M: Whatever… I’m never recommending anything else to you.

C: Give me Kirk Herbstreit.

M: Kirk and Lee?

C: Yes. ESPN.

M: Sometimes… when I talk to you… my brain hurts!

C: Why?!

M: Have you seen the movie Up?

C: No. If it’s a Dog Movie, you can count me out.

M: It’s not a Dog Movie loser.

C: Sounds too much like Air Bud.

M: This is why you make my brain hurt.

C: What is Up?

M: It’s a cartoon movie about an old man whose wife dies. He meets an inventor who made a collar that allows his dog to talk, but in every conversation, the dog gets distracted by a squirrel and then can’t remember what the conversation was about. You’re that dog.

C: Freaking Dog Movie.

C: I hate Cartoons!!!

M: THE DOG HAS A VERY SMALL PART…

M: Freaking Daffy Duck hates you too…

C: Who’s that?? Talk Zach Morris to me. That’s all I watched as a child.

M: Whatever Bayside.

C: “The double dates, the parties and the dances. Crammin’ for a mid-term until 3. The football games, the Maxin’, the romancin’.” I have every single episode on DVD. Including Wedding in Las Vegas. Eat that Valley.

M: Please, don’t ever tell that to anyone else you have the Saved by the Bell DVD’s. You will be single forever.

C: Whatever, I’ve already decided my Groom’s cake will be Saved by the Bell themed. Hope you like Mr. Belding. I’ll reserve him for you.

M: Welcome to the life of the crazy cat lady… Always wondered what she was like when she was 21.

C:I don’t like pets, unless you are talking about Maddie. Maybe I’ll just have Goldfish.

M: Frou Frou… she broke my heart.

C: I told my Mom the other day I wanted a boyfriend like Maddie. Always excited to see me. Jumps up and down after a day apart. Always willing to love me. And never a negative comment. My kind of cookie right there.

M: And hates me. Don’t forget that one.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Well I really think I am being unfairly represented here! I mean first your family thinks I’m a meth dealer (thanks Frou, Frou) and now all the blog readers are going to think I'm a jerk. You couldn’t have put one of our convos where I was nice and uplifting? There had to be at least one……right?!?! Well a real friend would have made one up!

    ReplyDelete