Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Petal Power

Jessica Alba inspired my purple Converse purchase, so I am always interested to see her statement accessories. Lately, she has had a bundle of joy in her arms. When I saw a picture of her and her baby girl, I noticed something familiar, but it wasn’t an item of Jessica’s. It was Honor’s headband. I purchased the same headband last spring for a formal in Charleston. So, I own the exact pink flower power headband that Jessica Alba’s two-year-old child wears, lovely. Maybe it was an assured give away of my youthfulness as a bulky man in a black T-shirt took away my Florida driver’s license. I didn’t know my birth date. This led to my date playing the role of babysitter as we were stranded on the streets of Charleston, one identification short. Mary Jeanne, thank you for being so understanding.


No comments:

Post a Comment