Thursday, January 7, 2010

Google Down Low to iTunes

Red Light by David Nail: Nick Lachey and David Nail have similar splitsville stories.

Hot N Cold by Katy Perry: Katy uses water temperatures, but Chasley uses the North and South Poles.

On Vacation by Aimee Allen: Italian Love Affair

Doesn’t Mean Anything by Alicia Keys: “from afar, seems I had it all…”

The Man Who Can’t Be Moved by The Script: The Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show, Enchanted Forest

Brand New Man by Brooks and Dunn: “She didn’t belong. She was misunderstood, and she would change him forever.” A Walk to Remember mislead me.

Life Goes On by LeAnn Rimes: “I listened to this song today, and I thought of you.”-Em

Maybe by Ingrid Michaelson: I’d like to think I give people the benefit of the doubt. It’s sometimes not a good thing.

Do You Remember by Jay Sean: As I primped in our Tampa hotel room, Jay placed me in my New Year’s Eve element.

Battlefield by Jordin Sparks: I don’t argue. In fight or flight, I am flight. C ya.

Love Like Crazy by Lee Brice: I want someone to “overuse I Love You".

Nothin’ Better To Do by LeAnn Rimes: Missed Call from Mark. “Sorry! I was dancing around in my room and my music was blasting. I didn’t hear my phone ring. What’s up?!”

Couch by Russell Macklin: He was my neighbor in Creekside, and I am pleased to announce that his songs are available on iTunes. Couch is my all time favorite. Buy it.

Smile by Uncle Kracker: If you can’t be happy and put a smile on your face, get out of my way.

When I Look At You by Miley Cyrus: The Last Song trailer is inspiring.

When The Sun Goes Down In Georgia by Corey Smith: the first seven words

No comments:

Post a Comment