Thursday, January 21, 2010

Even Steven

2, 4, 6, 8 sorry this one’s a little late! My father would describe me as particular, but I get it honest. I’m a very visual person. In sports, I always selected even numbers to wear on my jerseys. My basketball number was 10, and my volleyball number was 8. While riding around town, if the volume on the display screen denotes an odd number, it is quickly changed. Odd numbers are an eye sore. I was born on the second of August in 1988. I graduated high school in 2006, and I was supposed to graduate college in 2010. Dates and even numbers go hand in hand, which is why I have made a plan. My parent’s are very familiar with my ridiculousness, so we were in the Atlanta Airport having lunch as we waited to catch our plane back home when I explained the proper time I should start dating someone. I need to start dating my future husband in an odd year. I want a spring wedding, and I have always said that when it happens, it will happen fast. It may be cliché, but I am a huge fan of holiday engagements. Derek asked Rebecca to marry him on Christmas Eve, so of course I have to get engaged during the holiday season as well. I plan to have a six month engagement, which means I will need a Holiday (odd year) Engagement, so that I can have my May (even year) Wedding. I guess I’ll just breeze through 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment