Wednesday, January 6, 2010

let it NO! let it NO! let it NO!

Meteorologists in north Alabama are predicting snow for the following few days. Well, this just can’t happen. I overheard my mother expressing her desire to be snowed in, watching movies and eating soup. I immediately introduced myself to the conversation, and instructed her not to pray for snow, but instead pray that her daughter will be able to travel south on Friday. In November, I was asked to lead a group of girls at The First Baptist Church of Jackson. I was so honored. God has placed a desire on my heart to invest time with teenage girls, and recently, he has placed six girls in my life that I have had the wonderful opportunity to build relationships with. So, this weekend, I would love to spend my time with seventh grade girls talking about the Lord. I realize that God is in control, and my time will be spent as determined by His will.

No comments:

Post a Comment