Monday, December 14, 2009

"The Young and Wild Tour" Countdown

Hell On The Heart - I want to be the girl described in this song, hard to handle, hard to love and hard to leave. "When she's yours she brings the sunshine, but when she's gone the world goes dark."

Pledge Allegiance To The Hag - Two words, Jordon Higgins and PBR.

Smoke A Little Smoke - Em’s theme for what was it? Oh yeah, spring formal. I must have forgotten…

Without You Here - I don’t think a dance partner could hang with me on the dance floor.

Carolina - Before we left for Christmas Break last year, the girls of 1228 went to our favorite Mexican Restaurant in Auburn. We didn’t like the fact that we were going to be apart for a few weeks. In Em’s car on our way back to Creekside, we jammed out to the newly discovered tune. Em, it’s amazing you didn’t get pulled over with me being in the passenger seat. Fourth time is the charm, right?

Livin’ Part Of Life - “I wanna be front porch rockin’ with the big sun droppin’…”

Young And Wild - The tour is named after it, so you know it’s good.

Those I’ve Loved - Besides Kelly’s “I Do Not Hook Up’, this is the song that I would listen to while traveling this summer. I was with 19 other girls who were totally different from me. We had loved different people, and that is what makes us who we are.

Love Your Love The Most - I use to sneak into my dad’s closet and truck and throw his Redman away.

These Boots - A man of regret. He left the one he loved. I think this is why I am addicted to 90’s country.

Lotta Boot Left To Fill - Only the roughest and rowdiest Honky Tonk crowd can handle Eric Church’s honesty and attitude.

Guys Like Me – During the fall of our sophomore year, we had a girl's weekend in Gunterville to celebrate Lindsey Hays' birthday. Jordon and I listened to the debut CD the entire ride to north Alabama.

Longer Gone - "You never really get over someone until you find someone else you care more about." - Ghosts of Girlfriends Past

1 comment:

  1. I can picture us now rolling down College Street, "Carolina" blaring on the radio, and we are just dancing, clapping, and singing. Hello, flashing lights. Yes, EVERY time I've been pulled over you have been by my side.
    Correction: Jordon Higgins and SR.

    ReplyDelete