Friday, December 18, 2009

E and C via BB Messenger

E: Not terribly attractive, but she could be Miss Personality. But why settle for one or the other when you could have both?? BAHAHAHAHAHAAA

C: When I started reading that message, I knew it would be good.


C: OK, but in her pictures, she looks like she has an eating disorder.

E: But lets be honest Chas. She looks good.


C: Yet again, I ran into my old Principal at the gym. I really shouldn’t wear skimpy outfits anymore. I was tugging up, down and all around.

E: …from Class President to September Centerfold.


E: Well everyone, I hope you have your tennis shoes on, because Chasley has just crossed the line and we are about to jump back to the other side.

C: Just call me Serena Williams, because no matter the penalty, I am going to cross the line.


E: Remember that time you went to Semi-Formal? BAHAHAHAHAHAHAA.

C: You mean Spring Formal….and no, I’d rather not.


C: Why is my room filled with balloons?

E: I thought the Colony could have a little party tonight if you know what I mean.


E: Get Home.

C: Walking...


No comments:

Post a Comment