Tuesday, December 8, 2009

A Pear-Picking Pair

At the café, I was talking to a table of three men that I have gotten to know the past few months. They were asking me if I had a boyfriend and if I was interested in anyone. One chimed in and said, I thought you were dating someone locally. In my mind I thought, when have I ever dated anyone locally? I buy my produce locally. I don’t date locally. But God has changed my desire. I want someone who understands the atmosphere of Trammel Stadium on a fall Friday night, the deliciousness of party cookies and the friendliness of First Monday, Sunday. Mary Jeanne is convinced I have someone in mind, and Emily said, well, lets get to picking because we know the pears on the tree.

1 comment:

  1. I stand by my pick for you...he meets all the criteria mentioned above :)

    ReplyDelete