Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Independent Kimmy


Every February, InStyle Magazine provides descriptive details of celebrity weddings of the past year. Apparently, February is the month of love, but I would beg to differ. I have celebrated twenty-one Single Awareness Day’s with a pint of Chunky Monkey. Thank you Cupid. So, because of my February issue a few years ago, I know the details behind Brad Paisley and Kimberly Williams-Paisley’s wedding. Kimberly and Brad surprised their guests as they thought they were just attending a casual denim required run-through before the wedding. But when the bride-to-be unbuttoned her floor length denim coat to reveal a white slinky dress, they knew that they were not at the rehearsal dinner. I have watched interviews with Kim telling the story behind their wedding. She was afraid that people would say her wedding was not as good as the Annie Banks’ wedding. It’s obvious Brad loves his wife. He sings about her, he writes about her and he talks about her. I hope Kimberly Williams-Paisley and I have more in common than just my Father of the Bride 15th Anniversary DVD. Words from the wise, ''cause you're independent, and you got my attention" - Akon.

No comments:

Post a Comment