Thursday, March 4, 2010

Tagalongs

fresh flowers: there has only been one boy to send me flowers, in the 6th grade, and I couldn’t get on the school bus with the vase, so his mother picked me up from Page and shuttled me to my basketball try-out, i made it in the nick of time. so all you boys who have tried to impress me in the past, haven’t you stalked me on facebook… it’s one of my freakin’ interest.

vase: my mother loves cut glass.

table: “chas, why is my table on the front porch” i love bringing the inside out. for my wedding, our backyard will be crammed with couches, cabinets and dining tables.

quilted white purse: it was my companion this summer. it’s seen italy from top to bottom, barcelona, london, paris, geneva and a quant town in sicily.

couture couture: i don’t wear it. i only bought it for the bottle.

mirrored picture frame: “mirror mirror on the wall, who’s the fairest of them all”-Snow White

three year old anna margaret: this is my all time favorite picture of her. bec had a photographer meet them at the jule collins art museum in auburn. she’s spunk.

gucci: maybe these won’t break.

o.p.i.: silver is my new color.

vanilla: my foundation.

watch: my sixteenth birthday gift was a big deal. bec sat me right beside my grandfather. my parent’s, ms. gross, my grandparents were all there. the cameras were ready. as I began to open the package, i noticed a collection of marbles patterned on the box. well, those marbles turned out to be oysters, as they represented the collection of my watch. i wear it every single day. every time i look to notice the time, i am reminded of a time when we were all together, a time when i was shocked to tears.

ring; no, it’s not an engagement ring, even though i wear it like one. it brings escape to those hard to get out of situations.

YSL: if I had one fetish, it would be sunglasses. love them. my gold rimmed, rinestone dotted shields are my absolute favorite. i will never retire them.

key to my heart: i am sad to report that I did not get my sunglasses for all the single ladies day. instead, my father had something else up his sleeve. keith, have you been watching gg? i guess we will both be interested to see what blair waldorf has around her neck in season four.

accessories pouch: from lip smackers to chanel, i love lip stick, lip gloss and lip balm. this louis is stuffed.

blue agava and cacao: bec’s jo malone collection is out of control. the entire time in auburn, i wore her fragrances, so of course i had to stop at saks on my way home to pick up the goodness.


No comments:

Post a Comment