Monday, March 29, 2010

Nash-Town Get Down

I’ve returned from a weekend of love. You know how much I love, love, and you know I believe it’s a verb. So this past summer, one of my roommates was a bride-to-be. I frequently asked for wedding updates and pictures of the bridesmaid’s dresses. We all made plans to attend Catherine and David’s wedding in Nashville, as it would be a celebration for all of us to be back together again. Amanda and I stayed with her grandmother, and I fell in love with her and Amanda’s aunt, Julie. It was mainly a weekend of good wine, great food and laughs, just like Italy, and it was a good decision for me to buy my dress in a size bigger. So, needless to say, I had missed the Italy girls and all their beautiful personalities. Catherine’s wedding was absolutely amazing as we ate Ben and Jerry’s and grooved with the band who also played at Jenna Bush’s wedding. Catherine and David, I hope you have an amazing honeymoon in Cabo! Next up, Laura and Mike!

Saturday Afternoon Shopping

Favorite Part of a Wedding


Back together! Catherine in her Jim Hjelm.

Walk to Genzano

Mandy, Al Gal and Lace Face

1 comment:

  1. YAYAYA! Love this post and the pics...you made up for the departure blog you forgot when I left Sboro. Yes, I haven't forgotten!!!!

    ReplyDelete