Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Closet Freak

My girlies know me so well. Like my blind dates, they’ll predict I will either really like the boy or I really won’t. There’s not much in between with me, so it takes me all of ten seconds to flip through a chunky edition of InStyle. To me, a girls closet should be nothing shy of a museum, so when a celeb’s closet is featured, I stop dead in my turns. Articles featuring a room compiled with personal accessories, I am all eyes, squinting to see the labels. My next closet after Clemons Road, leopard carpet fo sho. Oprah, I believe Kimora has the upper hand. See for yourself in this month’s O issue.





1 comment:

  1. omg - i am dying here!!!!!!!!! these are my new facination! matter of fact i will do a post on closets this week...went to a friends house and took pictures even. LOL!

    ReplyDelete