Thursday, March 11, 2010

Becca J's Big Day!

Photography by Whitney Shepard

When I look at pictures, and I see friends with smiling faces, I always think of the memories that lead up to that moment. Every friendship has a story with countless memoirs. Trips to Constitution Village, birthdays, choir trips, weekend trips to Huntsville with Kristy and Brenton, are some of the memories that lead up to me being alongside Rebecca on her wedding day. Eighteen years of memories are captured in our photograph. It was such an honor to be with her at the showers, the bachelorette party, the rehearsal dinner, and moments before the wedding. Rebecca, you were such a beautiful bride, and I can’t thank you enough for always being the happy go lucky friend you are. Rebecca and Nick, happy one month!

No comments:

Post a Comment