Monday, March 22, 2010

Dressing the Part

I still haven’t grown out of my “lets play dress up” days. Lets party and play dress up, and I’m diggin’ it if it’s a theme. So, this past Saturday, I spent my afternoon with my forever friends. Through elementary school through middle school through high school and through college, we have all stayed close. I don’t know what I would do if these people weren’t in my life. I love every moment with them. In this group of friends, I am lucky enough to have a little family tie with one. Brenton, is my totally awesome cousin who is always down for a good time, laughing all the way. He has amazing talent, and he will be on Broadway one day, and this is a serious statement as he is auditioning and interviewing in the Big Apple. As friends began to gather at Becca J’s house for the cookout, I realized I was the only one who dressed for the theme. So when Brenton called me to see if I was there yet, I encouraged him to get there ASAP, because I was the only one ready to “throw it down in my hometown”. He showed up ready for a rumble. Gosh, I love him, and I am so glad we are Bellomy’s!

All in the Family

1 comment:

  1. wait a minute! :) I recall not only dressing the part, but being it!

    ReplyDelete