Tuesday, March 16, 2010

... siete, ocho, nueve, DIEZ!

I have one main physical attraction, legs. My dad, he has amazing legs. My grandmother has told me girls in his class would comment, “’those legs shouldn’t be on a boy.” It’s true. He won the first place prize of the Scottsboro High School Ugly Walk in the 70’s. Shaved legs, short mini dress, 4-inch heels and a blonde wig, the pictures in his yearbook display it all. It’s the Bellomy/Stubblefield combination. He was destined for structure. I love chicken legs, and if I have seen you in shorts or a skirt, I have mentally graded your legs. I’m still on my Cameron high from the Oscar’s. She’s got it all. A rockin’ body, amazing athletic ability, and an untouchable ex-boyfriend list. Nice legs Cami, keep rockin’ the mini.




No comments:

Post a Comment