Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Mama Mia!

I have a mother who is at battle for my soul, and when I am allowing someone in my life who doesn’t encourage me on my walk with Christ, she doesn’t back down. She’s a fighter. I’m the girl I am because my entire life my mother has prayed for me, well, actually, since my mother learned she was pregnant, she has prayed for the child she would 9 months later hold in her arms and name Chasley. I’m her only, and she loves me, and I am madly obsessed with the woman I call Mother. No one else in this world loves me as unconditionally as she does. She’s my prayer warrior, she always has been, and she always will be. I can’t thank God enough for giving her to me. She loves me when it’s easy, and she loves me when it’s hard. She has daily conversations with God about me, and for that, I could never thank her and God enough. She prays for my safety, my comfort, my heart, my attitude, my job, my friends, and my husband. She just celebrated her 28th Wedding Anniversary and I hope she is cruising the streets happy in her new gift from Dad. I’m a bit envious. She’s totally deserving, and I love her.

No comments:

Post a Comment