Thursday, June 10, 2010

Chasley On

First and foremost, I can’t believe the date of my last entry. I’ve missed writing. I started the blog as a way to keep in touch with friends and family as I embarked on a new phase of my life, to talk about the most important relationship in my life and to hopefully provide a few laughs along the way. God has richly blessed me, and I wanted to share my experiences with anyone who would take the time to log on, so readers, thank you so much for your expressed “misses”. I am no writer or columnist, so thank you for hanging in there with me. As I watched the scene in SATC 2, where Carrie escapes to her apartment to write, I realized I missed what had once provided an escape from my everyday life. Writing has helped me to make sense of matters and to reflect on the lessons God is teaching me. So therefore, I AM BACK, and I am so excited! I have several topics lined up, like, my new address, my new big girl job, and of course, my hero Jesus Christ, who I am madly in love with. Things have changed a lot in the past two months; I’ve changed a lot in the past two months. So until Monday, carry on.

No comments:

Post a Comment