Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Credit or Debit

Anthropologie Dish Towel
Draped over the oven handle in my kitchen right now. I love birds.

Copco Coffee Mug
The best thing I have bought in awhile. I march into the office with this in my hand every morning. Half coffee, half vanilla creamer and 2 packets of Splenda. Wake up little Suzie.

Sue Wong
The dress I bought a few Sunday afternoons ago in Birmingham, but then I freaked out that I wouldn't be able to pay my July rent, so I made a phone call to Saks to return the dress they had ordered for me. Things just weren't balancing out.
Blush in Deep Throat
Oh Nars, that's what she said.
The North Face Fishing Shorts
Happy Father's Day! My dad is SUPER picky. About anything, clothes, fishing poles, boats and on and on, so it was VERY important to me that I give him something that would pass his approval, and I succeeded! I saved the receipts for nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment