Monday, June 14, 2010

3-2-1 Blast Off!

If you had told me in high school I would start my career in Huntsville, Alabama, I would have not believed you. My plans were to move to New York City or Dallas and start a city girl lifestyle full of fashion, love and independence, but God had other plans for me. He has placed me in the Rocket City with one of my best friends. We rent a house on property I like to call Alabama’s Graceland, and I am employed by LG Electronics of Alabama. I am truly blessed to have all God has given me, amazing friends, a supportive, loving and Christian family and a job where the people love me for who I am. I know God has me forty five minutes down the road from my hometown for a reason, and if He decides for me to raise a family here, Lena, Daisy, Francie and Anna Bell better get their bags packed because I am definitely enrolling them in Space Camp, and Houston, we have a problem. Whoever thought it would be a good idea to have a Fireworks Show on the Parkway tonight needs to know I am home alone this week. Welcome to Huntsville Chasley and Emily… BOOM!

No comments:

Post a Comment