Monday, October 18, 2010

Bridesmaid Ready

To: chasleybellomy@gmail.com

From: Amanda, my bride-to-be who knows me so well.

Subject: girls, girls, girls

SO, I know we have a good 11 months, and I know I don't need to bombard you all with e-mails BUT I can, so I will. Just kidding. This time does call for some introductions. On that note, let's get to know one another. Why? Because we are going to be spending too much time together on September 3. By too much time, I mean not enough time. Do you think I'm sarcastic enough? Blame Wayne. It runs in the family. In no particular order.

1. Meet Kelley (Caldwell, moh). She likes workout clothes, Baylor, and gluten-free foods.

2. Meet Jillian (Mason). She likes to draw on fake freckles/moles, to be called New York, and smiling without her teeth.

3. Meet Chasley (Bellomy). She likes anything designer, small town life, and men of color.

4. Meet Betsy (Campbell). She likes her lake house, giggling, and mani/pedis (especially with Essie polish).

5. Meet Anna Kate (Mullinix). She likes to throw up the Alpha Chi sign, politics, and shoes.

6. Meet Emily (Peary). She likes weddings, wine, and hanging with the boys.

7. Meet Melissa (Melcher). She likes cardigans, anything JCrew, and reading a good book.

8. Meet Blair (Watler). She likes cuss words, making people laugh, and anything Texas.

Take no offense to any of these things. These things are what make me love you all. Attached you will find some pictures, so good luck figuring out who is who (they do not correspond with their #s, sorry). I gave you last names so you can be a creep like me and fb stalk (or friend) if you're bored. Meet your new friends. If you guess who is who, maybe you'll get a prize. But probably not, sorry. I work for a non-profit so prizes are not in my life budget.

On a serious note, I am SO SO SO excited to spend this time with you all and cannot wait for next September. Thanks for being part of my special day!! Love you all!

Via UPS

Judd popped the question and I said YES! Now I need some girls to wear a matching dress! I’ll be in a mess if you don’t say yes!

Chas, will you be my bridesmaid?

Love, Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment