Thursday, October 21, 2010

Fall's Future

Scissor Happy

The picture I took into Neo Mode. I’m still learning to style my shorter locks.

Arm Candy

Christian. Desires to live in a small town. Wants a house-full of chillins. Loves adventure. Even kill and slow to anger. Always down for a road trip. Likes to talk. Writes insane love letters. Eager to eat my baking. I’m looking for you.

Upper East Side Wannabe

I vow to always clear my Monday night schedule and make time for you, B.

Cabbage Patch Kid

I don’t know how much of a blessing it is to have good health. My mother has been worried I don’t eat right, so in efforts to ease her thoughts and take care of the body God has so graciously given me, I have decided to change my eating habits.

Vitamin E Powerhouse: 
Avocados are the best fruit source of Vitamin E; an essential vitamin that protects against many diseases and helps maintains overall health.



I’ve said good-bye to sweet tea and coffee; I can’t believe it, it’s like a piece of my “Southern” sweetness has gone down the drain.

Orange juice is known to contain a high percentage of Vitamin C, which is helpful in boosting the immune system.

Benefits of Blueberries

Improved vision

Clearing arteries

More antioxidants for disease protection

Strengthening blood vessels

Enhanced memory

Stopping urinary tract infections

Reversing age-related physical and mental declines

Promoting weight control

Rock Solid

Hilary Swank dazzled me in the September issue of InStyle. Her body is rockin’ and inspiring. She has now beaten Cameron out of the top spot on my refrigerator.



Grand Jete

I’ve always been fascinated by ballerinas. They are absolutely stunning. It’s on my “Bucket List” to take lessons, and no time is better than now to begin.


…and Edgar Degas found them picturesque too.

Jackson Hole

I’m begging my Dad to take me to Wyoming. I look at pictures all the time, and I imagine hikes through the mountains, picnics in the fields and campfires with my family. I want to see if Old Faithful is really faithful.

Mirror Image

Oh Liv, you’ve done it again. You’ve made me want have style just like you with your recent pictures from Milan’s Fashion Week. You always keep me on my toes.



Go Volunteer

Volunteering and getting involved with my community is something that God has placed heavily on my heart. One day a week, I spend an afternoon with the Boy’s and Girl’s Club at McDonnell Elementary School. There, I work with children who touch my heart and are always willing to give hugs, and I have met one of the most amazing leaders. Ruben Flores, not only are the children so blessed to have you to look up to, but I am very blessed to have you in my life. You amaze me every week, and you encourage me on this journey called life.

Red Reading Hood

Em’s going to be really proud her reading suggestion made the list. I’ve been reading Sacred Marriage for the past five months. I was actually reading it on the plane back from Chicago when the guy beside me asked if I was getting married. I quickly held up my left hand and said, “not even close”. It turns out he was a writer, and I told him I used to write everyday, that I had a blog, but things had gotten too busy and I didn’t write like I wished or wanted to now. So thanks Mr. I forgot your name and I can’t seem to find your business card in my nightstand, you reminded me of how much I missed Chasleyland and encouraged me to get back to writing.

Anxiously Awaiting

Becdie and I can’t wait for your November 16 “So Far!” launch! We’re hoping your “bad A#@” attitude will help keep our Holiday weight off! We love you, PINK! Thanks for keeping our spirits high on the pavement!

Piggy Bank

My desire to live in the City hasn’t changed. I’m saving for the Big Apple.


1 comment:

  1. We should probably add visiting my aunt and uncle in Wyoming to our travel list!

    ReplyDelete