Thursday, October 28, 2010

Me-Tube


I'm sorry, B. I might have missed you this past Monday because I was visiting my Grandparents. I just didn't think Lymon Evans would appreciate your Chanel's and Jimmy Choo's as much as I do, but I did make a strong suggestion, but the Cowboy's won the TV time. So, I promise I'll be at the premiere of your latest movie. I'm SUPER stoked!


This week would have marked the eight year anniversary of the Lachey's. PLEASE get back together. Jess, we know you aren't truly happy, and you can never get over your first love, the first cut is the deepest, and Nick, Vanessa, she's your typical pretty, brunette, bronze and petite. Haven't you seen, there is a lot more of Jessica to love nowadays...


If you haven't experienced this, you're missing out on the winning side of life.


I first met Austin at my cousin's Fiesta Party. He was the live entertainment, and I am pretty sure I hit on him, HA! He let me sing "I Never Told You" with him, and it kind of became "our song". He's a Scottsboro native who every time I talk to him, makes me realize to never stop chasing my dream. He's SO cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment