Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Week of Birthdays

Sunday, July 25: PawPaw

Tuesday, July 27: Amanda

Wednesday, July 28; Doug

Thursday, July 29: Stephanie

Saturday, July 31: La

PawPaw: I missed burgers on Sunday after Church because I was helping with a Bridal Tea, but I called my Grandfather to apologize for missing on his birthday celebration and to wish him a Happy Day. He mentioned my upcoming Birthday and the day I was born. At that time, he owned a tire store in Huntsville, and on August 2, 1988, he proudly displayed, “It’s a girl! Chasley Malena” on his marquis. Well PawPaw, I’m sorry I don’t have a marquis to tell the city of Huntsville it’s your birthday. The best I have to offer is a section on my Blog. Thanks for all the birthday posters you have given me in the past, and I am holding out for a Justin Bieber 26 x 40 this year, so here’s your advertisement on my piece of property.

“Here’s to you Felix Lymon! 204 pounds, 68 inches and Rough as a Cobb. Hope you have a blessed 74th”

Amanda: “If Jesus is my Rock, You are my Pebble.” I couldn’t sum you up any better. Thanks for all those “Seeing the Light” talks you’ve had with me, and Lynette Bellomy would like to thank you too. Thanks for never backing down and giving me your honest, caring opinion, and thanks for answering my almost everyday 12 o’clock phone call. You mean the world to me, and like I said on your Facebook wall, “I don’t know how I am making it in Alabama without you.”

Doug: Readers, I introduced you to Doug back in January. He’s the one I credit for bringing me out of my shell. Doug, thanks so much for still taking the time to meet at the park and for breakfast. Today is your birthday, and I hope you are having an amazing day now that you are back from California!

Stephanie: “Heads Carolina, Tails Carolina!” I love our road trips, and I can’t wait to be reunited for a weekend in Birmingham next month. You are my first forever friend at Auburn, and I thank God for placing you in my Pi Chi group. He knew I couldn't be without you in my life any longer. Never stop being the sweet, sweet girl you are, and thanks for sharing all your good music.

La: Last night we talked and it had been way too long. We were past due for a catch up. I’m sorry I won’t be able to make it to Atlanta on Saturday for your Birthday, but PLEASE know I will be there in spirit, and more than willing to celebrate when you get back to Alabama. It was music to my hears when you said you would be back in north Alabama in August, because I haven’t liked us being apart for the past year. Happy Birthday on Saturday Lauren Janzen. I will be calling.

No comments:

Post a Comment