Friday, July 23, 2010

3 Days of Wishes

On Sunday, July 20, 1969, Neil Armstrong, Michael Collins and Edwin E. Aldrin made history with the Apollo 11 and NASA. These efforts placed the United States a step ahead of the Soviet Union in the Cold War Space Race. But in a small rural town, where clocks tick and cattle graze, it was the Bellomy Reunion, and A.J. Bellomy welcomed his baby girl into the world. No doubt he was moon walkin’ with joy as the “Third Sunday in July” became a celebration of the birth of his daughter. Rebecca Ann completed the day. She’s the best aunt a girl could ever have. She ‘s more than my Aunt; she’s the sister I have never had. Becdie Boo, you’ll never know how much I love you, and I am sorry I am three days late, BUT don’t you know that my Celebration Blackberry Message of your life was bright and early Tuesday morning. Rise and shine to the Birthday Girl, you were the first thing I thought of on Tuesday, July 20, 2010.

Steel Magnolias on Stage

No comments:

Post a Comment