Monday, November 8, 2010

Writing Meg Ryan


I miss...

Mrs. Avery’s show and tell

6th grade notes from A.J. Petty

Slumber parties at Mary Jeanne’s lake house

Coach Wright’s basketball practices during Thanksgiving Break

Game Days at Carter Gym

Mr. Day’s SGA Class

Ryan Tyler’s Youth Trips

Grey’s Anatomy premieres at John Price’s

Riding back roads in ski masks while Cooper drove my car loaded with my best girlfriends

Living on the ADPi Hall

Creekside and all the blessings it brought

my Zip Code being 35769


But one thing in life, I am not willing to miss are the people that God has given me, and there is a certain someone I am terrified of loosing, so I’m sending them a letter expressing my love and thankfulness. I look back on the countless times I had the opportunity to express my gratefulness of their presence in my life, but the words were avoided, and I’ve learned that most of the time in life, we don’t realize what we have until it’s gone, but I guess that is the beauty of it all, and I am hoping my words aren’t too late. Please check your InBox.

No comments:

Post a Comment