Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Ballin' Birthday

Bec: We the bomb.

C: Numba ONE Sista!!!

Bec: Unreal!!!!

C: AHHHHH!! How cool is it that you get to experience all this. You work for the #1 ranked Football Team in America!! I’m jealous. I’ve decided you’re the Erin Andrews of AU!!

Bec: I wish I was that purdy!!!

C: Girl, you are. She better be thankful she has that long blonde hair.


Bec: What choo doin?

C: About to run. Hey, have you decided what you are doing for AM’s B-Day?

Bec: I reckon she wants to bowl.

C: Oh! That’ll be fun!

Bec: Gah, who wants to bowl? Nasty.


Bec: I'm thinking about going to Charleston for the weekend. You in?

C: OMG! I wish, but I've already committed to something. Thanks though, that sounds like SO much fun!

Bec: We'll do it after football season. Hey, AM’s B-Day is the 15th at the Arena. I’m going to rent a room and then pass out tickets to the Women’s BBall Game.

C: Bec, that is the coolest party ever! How’d you talk her out of bowling?

Bec: She didn’t have a choice. I told her how it was going to be. Lost my deposit at the Bowling Alley.

C: I’ll be in Tuscaloosa for the Game, but I think I can stay in AU through Monday, so I can be there. Yayayaaa! Leave me a list of things I can be doing for you on Monday for the party!

No comments:

Post a Comment