Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Jumping the Gun

Car ride with Dad,
Me: "I hope you're saving, because to be honest, something is about to happen, I just know it. The year 2011 is around the corner, perfect set up for a wedding in 2012, I hope you're preparing because I am."

Genius Topsy Arrangement

place setting perfection

Out of Control Calligraphy.

Bridesmaids Luncheon.
Sylvia
the cutest bride ever.
i found these on a photographer's, who I once met, website. he is good looking, and as i was talking to him, daryl shouted from across the tent, chas! have you convinced him to take your picture yet?! check him out. rob ingram.


wowzee.


Want the braid.
Monique.
Bridesmaid Attire.
These girls mean LIFE to me. They are so uniquely different, which is why I could never put them in the same dress.

There's just something about bringing the inside out.

My mother in the backseat:
"Chas, HUSH! People are going to think you're crazy if they hear you talk like that."

2 comments:

  1. Hey Chas,
    I believe I heard about that wedding...
    :)
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHAHAHAAAA!!! Oh Katie!! You do have GOOD taste in photographers!

    ReplyDelete