Thursday, April 15, 2010

Setting the Record Straight

I’m not dating anyone. I don’t have a boyfriend, and I’m not planning a wedding. My Wal-Mart run-ins have turned into “How’s your love life?” questions. NO ONE around my neck of the woods ever asks ME how my love life is. Amanda called me saying, “Someone asked me about this boyfriend of yours.” Oh lawd, and just last week, I ran into one of my high school friend’s mother. She said, “Someone told me you were getting married.” I just laughed and said, “Well, you aren’t the first to ask me that!” But to be honest, the questions and the, “I heard who you are seeing’s.” don’t bother me. I look at it as “getting my name out there.” and the rumors are way more entertaining than my real life. It’s good to know the Scottsboroians haven’t given up total hope. I’m still hoping for my small town wedding!

No comments:

Post a Comment