Monday, April 19, 2010

In the Public Eye

Something to look forward to.

Oh yeah, I'm girly.

Howdy Heidi.

Every Thursday night, it was a Bellomy family event. Even 'ol Keith made a pause out of his busy schedule for "That's HOT!"

The Beautiful campaign is never a let down.

The picture that pops up when Brenton calls. He styles me.

Most of these advertisements I have cut from magazines, framed, and displayed in my room. I don’t know what it is, but I am visually attracted to airbrushing and editing. There’s just something about a whimsical scene and pretty people. But it makes me think, in my life, what is my advertisement? Am I encouraging others in their walk, am I pointing them to Christ, and am I following through with my words? And yes, I make mistakes, but I do know that God isn’t finished with me, and if you are reading this and breathing, then He isn’t finished with you either.

“…being confident of this, that He who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus.” –Philippians 1:6

No comments:

Post a Comment