Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Back, Ready to Attack: Travel Happy



Some of my favorite memories with my friends and family are the times that we have traveled together. Except for the time my parents and I went to San Antonio. I’ve been brainstorming a blog describing how I was not a “Happy Camper”, “Oh, the Places You’ll Go, But Please, No More San Antonio.” I’ve tried to put my awful attitude in the past, but my father LOVES to bring it up. Traveling with loved ones is very important to me. Being in a car for hours and hours, I enjoy that, and an airport is one of my favorite places to be. It’s exciting, you’re going to see someone special, visiting a place you have never been, or maybe returning home. So when I am traveling, I always notice how people travel, what their bags look like, how comfortable their shoes are and are they wearing make-up for the red eye. It’s interesting, because observing how a person travels can say a lot about their personality. Do they feel it’s important to buy Louis Vuitton luggage? Well, me and Rebecca Coan do.




No comments:

Post a Comment