Sunday, August 28, 2011

Cabo! Wabo!

After all, it all began in Mary Lane Hall. I found my friend for life on an August day in 2006. Looking back, I could have never predicted the blessing God gave me on that elevator ride to the second floor. She was from a big city, a plane ride away, and her words of kindness immediately revealed the Christ in her. So, this week, I will be boarding a plane to spend a few days in Dallas to celebrate her wedding weekend. She’s one of the most important and special people I have in my life, and I love her dearly.

So, with the days quickly approaching, I have a gathered a few items to help Amanda set sail on her new adventure in STYLE!


Chains and whips excited me. Yes, I promise they do, and I do realize this might be a bit misleading for lingerie, but I thought this set the perfect scene for a relaxing honeymoon in Mexico. I found this blue and green tunic at Neimans, and Dallas being the home of Neiman Marcus, I couldn’t let it go. O-Lay to Natori!
Recently, my Mom has asked me to stop wearing loads blush. But when I’m applying, I just get carried away. I love my NARS and think everyone should be as passionate about it as Muah.
Shuh-shay-DOE done done it. Love this brand, and I never go to the beach without an SPF lip balm.

A new product for me, but the guy at Sephora talked me into it. Genius idea he said, “powder SPF with a beautiful wand that directly applies, here allow me to assist…”

There’s no one better to give decorating advice when you’re changing your address. We’re going straight to the top.

Us at the Spanish Steps in 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment